Wednesday, May 20, 2009

I'm back, but not for long.

I got back from my trip to California last nite. I drove down- it takes anywhere from 10-11 hours depending on how many times you stop to get gas and eat. I had a good visit with my aunt and my grandma. I met some interesting people in the nursing home. Heard my grama tell the aide to "tell the old bag to shut it". She was irritated with her roomate that depends ALL of your attention. I saw a turtle cross the highway, I ran over a snake, and saw an old tree covered with hundreds of shoes along the highway in Oregon. I really could get used to having someone pump my gas for me, but I don't think I will move to Oregon just for that.
We are leaving for Long Beach tomorrow, so I won't be on here much. I will try to sneak some pictures in of the trips when I get home! Have a safe and happy weekend!

No comments: